Sprayed Fire Resistive Materials Intumescent Coating
Gyptech Systems Inc. (GSI) applies a wet mix sprayed fire resistive material (SFRM) designed to provide fire protection to various floor and roof assemblies, steel beams, columns, and joists in commercial construction projects. GSI is an approved applicator for Isolatek International, W. R. Grace, and Carboline. GSI also sprays Intumescent Coatings giving architects the ability to design structural steel elements that can be left exposed while still maintaining fire resistant rating that are required by code. We use Intumescent Coatings from Isolatek International and A/D Firefilm (a division of Carboline).
With the use of the most current UL Designs, GSI can provide the most cost effective product for the job. Our projects range from $50,000.00 to over $300,000.00.
We have done work at :
- Syracuse International Airport, Syracuse NY
- St. Joseph’s Hospital, Syracuse NY
- Dineen Hall – School of Law, Syracuse NY
- SUNY at Upstate Medical University Cancer Center, Syracuse NY
- Golisano Children’s Hospital, Rochester NY
- Owego Apalachin CSD, Owego NY